|Did you know these things about Joyce?
1. Joyce is an artist, pianist and a poet. She loves painting in various mediums (oils, watercolor and acrylics). She loves writing poetry in her spare time and playing the
2. Joyce is from Fredericksburg, Virginia. She is the fourth child of five Siblings. Her father, Philip Daniel Samuels (Deceased) was a landscaper for 38 years at the
Kenmore House in Fredericksburg, where Betty Washington Fielding, sister of the 1st President, George Washington. Her mother, Catherine Mae Samuels was a
Nurse Assistant at Mary Washington for 39 years.
3. Joyce is an Artist, and she loves to draw and paint using different mediums, such as oils, acrylics and water colors.
4. Joyce is a business owner of the gift shop, “Unique Treasures by Joyce” for over 20 years. Also, she is consultant with JAFRA Cosmetics International.
5. The other male in Joyce’s life is her small poodle, Energy. Joyce has had many dogs in her life, but Energy is the smartest one she ever had.
6. In high school, Joyce thought for sure she would be a Nurse like her mother. But, she got married very early to now ex-husband and lived on many military
bases, such as Pensacola, Florida; Rapid City, South Dakota; Newport News, Virginia; Ellsworth, Texas.
7. Joyce loves the water, and hope one day she can move somewhere sunny and near a breathtaking beach with hubby and dog.
8. Joyce loves good food and her favorite is “seafood”. There’s nothing like a dish of shrimp scampi next to the biggest lobster in the world with a dish of
spinach and a bake potato with everything on it.
9. Her favorite book is the King James Version of the Bible and her son’s book, Look Again 2.
10. Her favorite thing to do during her spare time is watch the History Channel on TV, excluding hanging out with her hubby. She loves basketball on TV,
especially watching her son's team, the New Orleans Pelicans. In addition, she likes playing the piano, and writing poetry.
11. Joyce has five beautiful grandchildren ages 4 to 16 years old (living in New Orleans, La) and 2 sponsor children ages 7 and 8 years (living Zambia &
Gambia, South & West Africa).
12. Like Basketball. Then watch the BEST NBA team in the league. Joyce's son is Monty Williams, the head coach of the New Orleans Pelicans.